How Long Does It Take for Swelling to Subside After Surgery?

Swelling of the nasal tip takes time to recede. For most patients, seventy percent (70%) of the swelling subsides within the first month. The other thirty percent (30%) may take up to a year. For patients with thick skin, it may take longer than a year.

Category: Revision Rhinoplasty FAQs